Here is your chance to show off your automotive skills and knowledge in our first-ever “Car Detective” photo quiz series. The rules are easy. The first person to successfully answer this series of questions get bragging rights to be called our official “Car Detective of the Week” and earns themselves four free tickets to the museum! Our weekly winner and a new Photo Quiz will be announced each Wednesday at 12:30 on our website and social media channels.
- What is the name of this driver? – Clive Dunphy
- What kind of car is he driving? – 1930 Bentley Speed six
- Where was his last race?– Brookland’s
- What year was that race? – 1932
- Who is the woman next to the driver? – Jane Baxtex
- Why was she famous? – British actress