Here is your chance to show off your automotive skills and knowledge in our first-ever “Car Detective” photo quiz series. The rules are easy. The first person to successfully answer this series of questions get bragging rights to be called our official “Car Detective of the Week” and earns themselves four free tickets to the museum! Our weekly winner and a new Photo Quiz will be announced each Wednesday at 12:30 on our website and social media channels.
- There has been a question regarding some of the answers in this Car Detective Photo. We are checking our sources and will update this page as soon as we can correctly verify conflicting information.
- At what race was this photo taken?
1966 24 Hours of Le Mans
- What year is this photo from?
- Who were the drivers of this car?
Mark Donohue & Paul Hawkins
- What racing team provided support for this race?
Holman & Moody