The results are in! After a long and hard fought effort, the final list of the nominees for the 2020 USAToday 10Best Awards – Best Attraction for Car Lovers has been announced.
We are pleased to announce that the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum has placed fifth out of ten worthy competitors. Our thanks go out to everyone that voted.
We want to extend our sincerest congratulations to the National Corvette Museum for their first place finish, as well as to the other outstanding museums and car attractions that make up this list. We look forward to a spirited competition next year.
The final results are as follows.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Attraction for Car Lovers are as follows:
- National Corvette Museum – Bowling Green, Ky.
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum – Birmingham, Ala.
- Gilmore Car Museum – Hickory Corners, Mich.
- Museum of American Speed – Lincoln, Neb.
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum – Philadelphia
- America’s Car Museum – Tacoma, Wash.
- Mullin Automotive Museum – Oxnard, Calif.
- The Revs Institute – Naples, Fla.
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum – Hershey, Penn.
- Petersen Automotive Museum – Los Angeles